A versatile pannier packed with features that even doubles as a backpack for off-bike use.
- Securely mounts to a wide variety of rear racks via hook-and-loop straps and transit hook
- Made from durable, waterproof material to help keep your gear safe
- The large compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading with a roll-top buckle closure
- External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear
- Included carrying strap transforms pannier to a backpack for convenient off-bike use
- Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
- 17-litre capacity
Bontrager Commuter Single Pannier
The Bontrager Commuter Single Pannier is a versatile pannier packed with features that even doubles as a backpack for off-bike use.
Securely mount to any rack
Versatile hook-and-loop straps with transit hooks mount to nearly any rear rack for maximum #GoByBike fun.
Roll-top buckle closure
Keep your belongings secure and dry throughout the commute with a roll-top buckled waterproof closure that's quick and easy to use.
An external pocket and internal compartments help you organise gear and keep valuables secure over rough roads.
Transform your pannier into a backpack
No matter where your bike takes you for your commute, the included backpack straps easily attach to the bag and allow it to be used as a stylish backpack until you're ready to hop back on your bike.
- Fasergehalt: 100% Polyurethane-coated Polyester
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!